In 2021, did you know that TikTok influencer marketing was employed by 45% of firms as part of their promotional strategy? The only social media site will see an increase in influencer marketing budgets in 2022 is TikTok.
It’s understandable that you would want to cash in on the popularity of TikTok influencers, as there are currently close to 1 billion of active users who look up to and respect their favourite creators. Read on for seven doable pointers on how to leverage TikTok influencer marketing to increase revenue for your online firm.
Explain the concept of “influencer marketing.”
The term “influencer marketing” refers to the practise of enlisting the help of well-known artists or public personalities to spread the word about a product or service.
Their endorsement can boost digital sales and brand recognition because of the enormous number of people they reach through social media and other online channels.
The endorsement of a well-known, respected figure may have a greater impact on a target population than generic advertising, making influencer marketing a potent strategy for targeting a specific demographic.
TikTok influencer marketing programmes, in which content creators on the platform work together to develop promotional content about a business to be shared with their audiences, are more common.
As opposed to celebrities, why should you collaborate with influencers?
Brands and enterprises who wish to expand their customer base frequently turn to influencer content as a marketing strategy.
Traditional marketing has relied on celebrities, but influencer-generated content has various benefits that make it more appealing for brand promotion.
Many factors make influencers more appealing than celebrities in many cases.
- As a result of the credibility and trustworthiness of the influencer’s relationship with their audience, the advice they give on social media is more likely to be taken seriously.
- Influencers are usually viewed as more relatable and down-to-earth than superstars, making their stuff more appealing to their audience.
- Influencers are less expensive than celebrities as they have a smaller following and consequently charge less for sponsored stuff.
- Influencers are usually specialised in a single speciality or topic, making them more relevant and effective at promoting specific types of items or services.
- Influencers have a more targeted following on social media, which can assist their material reach a more specialised target audience.
- Influencers are typically more adaptive and responsive to cooperation than famous figures, making it easier to engage with them on a marketing initiative.
Why Incorporate TikTok Influencers in Your Marketing Strategy?
TikTok influencers are storming the internet and becoming actual idols for millions of TikTok fans.
Using their social capital is a good TikTok strategy for your online company, and here are the reasons why:
1. They Have High Engagement Metrics
TikTok influencers have the greatest engagement numbers across other social media platforms.
For example, TikTok micro-influencers have engagement rates of roughly 18%, compared to 4% for Instagram influencers and 1.6% for YouTube influencers. TikTok mega-influencers have engagement rates of 5%, whereas Instagram and YouTube influencers show only 1.2% and 0.4% respectively.
That means more people will discover and interact with your content through a TikTok influencer than on any other network.
2. They Provide Credibility
Consumers trust TikTok influencers when it comes to purchase decisions.
More than 60% of consumers rely on influencer messaging and recommendations when they pick what to buy. Consider of a popular hashtag #TikTokmademebuyit, for example. Influencers may put your business on the map and inspire others to spend with you.
3. They Develop a Popular Content Form
Influencers exploit the most popular content format on the Internet.
Short videos and user-generated content (UGC) are the most trending social media content kinds online. If you locate relevant influencers, they will highlight this material to help converting your target consumer simpler.
Consider About Your Target Audience
When it comes to hiring a TikTok influencer, you need to be sure you’re getting the finest individual for the job. Your initial reaction might be to go with an influencer with an amazing following count. Nevertheless, that’s not nearly as essential as a number of other factors:
- Evaluate the influencer’s niche: Suppose, you’re an online fitness brand. It will make far more sense to go with an influencer from a fitness and wellness specialty than with a generic lifestyle influencer;
- The influencer’s engagement rates: How many likes and comments (related to the amount of followers) does the influencer get? The more the engagement, the more page views and conversions you’re likely to achieve from the cooperation;
- The influencer’s favourite content type: Are they regularly exchanging funny sketches? Lifestyle insights? Lip sync viral videos? While identifying the correct influcencers, think about what sort of content format will connect with your target consumer profile based on their demographics and activities.